Saltar al contenido
Effective Tips to Reach Ketosis
- Restrict the carbohydrate intake to less than 20g net grams per day or less and stay below 35g total carbs.
- Limit the protein. When you are following a keto diet, you should eat the protein based on your needs. Overeating protein (eating more than your body needs) can kick you out of ketosis.
- Eat as much fat as you can. Forget the conventional dieting rules and start to incorporate as many healthy fats in your dietLeafy Greens – spinach, kale,
- Avoid snacking. To reach ketosis faster and lose weight, we need to avoid insulin spikes, therefore, stop snacking, especially when not hungry.
- Add some psychical activity. Any exercise is highly recommended on the ketogenic diet because it’s a great way to increase the ketone production slightly.
- Stress Less. Cortisol is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands and helps the body to manage stress. The stress hormone can interfere with the hunger hormones: Ghrelin and Leptin.
- Sleep enough. I recommend a healthy 8- hour sleep if you want to have the best results with the ketogenic diet.
- Use supplements. Sometimes we don’t get our daily requirements only from foods. While not necessary, supplements can help you reach ketosis faster, relief the symptoms of keto flu and improve the overall keto results